DanVex manufactures and sells condensing duct dehumidifiers.
They are used when air is supplied to the premises through air ducts.
Dehumidifiers can be used both as stand-alone units (as they include
one or two pressure fans), and as part of a ventilation system.
The DanVex DD series pulls air from the room and returns it back.
It has one input and one output.
It can be used to supply air from outside.
For room up to 1500 m3
• High capacity.
• Auto mode.
• Permanent drainage can be established with optional ½" hose connection.
• Strong case of powder-coated hot galvanized steel.
• Digital touchpad control panel with display.
• Temperature sensor
• Built-in humidistat!
• Air purification filters and UV lamp.
• Button control panel with LCD screen
and the ability to connect external control via RS485 (MODBUS) protocol.
• Wi-fi connection for control via the App.
•Filters for air purification G4 + F7.
• Guarantee – 2 year.
|Max capacity (30°C80%)||250 L/24 hours|
|Temperature range||+5 to +35 °C|
|Rel. humidity range||30-100%|
|Power supply||380/3~/50 V/Hz|
|Noise level||55 Db|
|Power consumption||4000 W|
|Dimensions (h/l/w)||600/1160/820, mm.|